Prepaid Debit Card & Employer Payroll Card Benefits
The Payroll Debit Card Program is one of the Lowest Cost, Easy to Implement, Turnkey Programs With End-To-End Support In The Market Today.
Prepaid Debit Card Product Features
- Reloadable by employer direct deposits (ACH) or via a “Funding Paycard”
- ATM and POS terminal access
- Instant Issue debit cards available for specific payroll functions
- MasterCard® Debit Cards personalized for account holder
- MasterCard Debit Cards sent direct mail in 5 to 7 business days
- 24x7 live customer service
- Card to Card transactions
- Create and securely transfer cardholder data for new accounts using GenpassConnect
Prepaid Debit Cards - Employer Benefits
- Reduces operational costs by up to 70%
- Eliminates check fraud, stop payments, and costs associated with lost or stolen checks
- Eliminates paper payroll checks, storage, envelope stuffing, and distribution
- Increases employee productivity (eliminates off-site trips to cash checks)
- Increases employee retention and loyalty
- Eliminates paper checks for expense reimbursements
Prepaid Debit Cards - Employee Benefits
- Pay automatically deposited onto payroll card on payday
- No need to cash or deposit payroll checks
- Eliminates cash checking fees
- 24x7 convenience of ATM withdrawals or making purchases at over 1 million locations and over 30 million point of sale locations
- Card information available on the internet and automated phone system
- Remote employees receive expenses on the card, eliminating the need for company credit cards or waiting for an expense check in the mail
- Second debit card provides inexpensive method of sending family members money
- Debit cards are available for every employee, including those with less than perfect credit
The PayCard is issued by MetaBank , Member FDIC.. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this materials are the property of the their respective owners. Money Network™ Checks and Money Network® Cards are issued by MetaBank™ and The Bancorp Bank, Members FDIC..
Why Use the PayCard?
Save Time and Money
Save an average $48/year/employee by eliminating paper checks.
Provide a Free Employee Benefit
Save employees time and money. Give them extra security and convenience.
Revolutionize Payroll Distribution
Improved solutions for Per-Diem Pay, Termination Pay, Commissions and more.
Celent Communications estimates that approximately 25 million employees in the United States do not have a traditional banking relationship, and less than 10% of the market potential for payroll cards has been realized. Celent predicts more than 26% of United States employees who do not have bank accounts will be paid with payroll cards in 2006 and approximately 3.8 million cards will be issued by then.
Back to Home Page