Prepaid MasterCard ® Details
What is the Paycard?
It is a new way to get all or part of your pay. It is also a new way to transfer money. The PayCard safely stores your money until you are ready to use it. You can then get your money easily at any ATM or use you PayCard to make purchases wherever MasterCard is accepted - over 29 million locations worldwide.
What can I do with the Paycard?
Your PayCard is a MasterCard debit card with your money on it , so you can use it to get cash or make purchases. You can:
- Shop over the phone, on the internet or in just about any store
- Use your card to get cash at virtually any ATM in the U.S. and around the world. Plus you enjoy the added benefit of surcharge-free withdrawals at any MoneyPass ATM.
- Get cash at no additional cost by using the "cash-back" option at thousands of retailers - especially Convenience Stores and Supermarkets and large retail chains.
- Transfer money instantaneously to another PayCard domestically or internationally.
How do I get my money on a Paycard?
There are two ways to put money on your card?
- Payroll direct deposit: Your employer can send your pay directly to your PayCard every payday.
- Money Transfer: You can transfer money between PayCards. Just get a second PayCard for a family member and transfer money from one card to another.
- Visa ReadyLink and MasterCard rePower: Allows you to reload the cards at retail locations, Moneygram locations and through Green Dot MoneyPak.
How much does it cost to get a Paycard?
There's no charge to get a PayCard. And there are no monthly or annual fees to pay. Using your PayCard to make a purchase or to get cash back at the point of sale is FREE. Using the Internet to check balances or statements is FREE. ATM withdrawals are just $1.50 and electronic card-to-card transfers are just $.50 - NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ARE TRANSFERRING.
The PayCard is issued by MetaBank , Member FDIC.. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this materials are the property of the their respective owners. Money Network™ Checks and Money Network® Cards are issued by MetaBank™ and The Bancorp Bank, Members FDIC.
Back to Home Page